Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nokia 6600 – The Philosopher’s Phone

Last week went to Blore to visit my friends. Mohan suggested a visit to Bannarghatta National Park and felt it was a good idea. On the way to BNP I had missed my mobile. Had slid it in my pant pocket as I had already experienced it flying off my shirt pocket.But that time I realised that Mobile had fell down immediately and was able to spot it after searching back the path for a while. But now I had no clue where it could have fell. This time we were racing at real speed and I thought that I wont get it in a single piece.

With no hope whatsoever traced back the road sides. Just wanted to ensure that no one had taken the mobile tried calling my mobile and to my disbelief I could hear my phone ringing. But still how am I supposed to search it when I didnt even know where I had lost it. After a while got a call from my number. I really was not able to beleive it. Some gentleman had found my mobile and called us back inorder to give it back. With Arjun’s prowess in Kannada we went back and waited for that person to get my mobile back. It was quiet feeling when the person handed over the mobile to me. There were only some more scratches on the mobile. I was feeling very happy not only for getting my mobile back but to realise that I am still living in a wonderful place with such nice and noble people. Thats what makes this land so special.

8 Comments:

At 21 October, 2006 00:14, Blogger Drops of Ocean said...

Pretty difficult to see people like that. Glad that you got your phone back. At b'lore, last sunday, my frnd had dropped his phone in the auto, when he went back to get it, the auto driver had kept it with himself and almost refused to give it.

And, Happy Diwali!

 
At 23 October, 2006 06:44, Blogger HaRi pRaSaD said...

If only someone returned my camera back the same way :(

 
At 23 October, 2006 19:08, Blogger Shiv said...

nice to know u got it back...:) Diwali Wishes

 
At 23 October, 2006 21:13, Blogger Neha said...

U r one lucky man!!!
Hard to find such noble people..but i guess its coz of such men only that this earth is still surviving!

 
At 23 October, 2006 22:41, Blogger senthil kumar dhanasekaran said...

yeah guys. ive been lucky for quiet some time now.. i dunno hitting against such ppl who are hard to find.. whenever i get mad on all the nonsense happening arnd, incidents such as this gives me something extra ...

 
At 23 October, 2006 22:44, Blogger senthil kumar dhanasekaran said...

@hari..
im really sorry for ur camera dude.i had forgot my leather jacket, couple of tshirts n very nearly my luggage on my previous travel... think we need to accept the fact that we're getting old ;)

 
At 27 October, 2006 22:54, Blogger Teal™ said...

Lucky U =)

 
At 23 June, 2007 02:19, Blogger lefty84 said...

U r really lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home